You already know quite a bit about Qt , C++ and Qt Quick and looking to learn about cool advanced features like Custom C++ Models in QML, Custom C++ Visual types in QML and more cool features. If that's the case then this is the course for you. This course will hit 4 critical points in advanced tricks to interface your C++ to QML .
- Building your own Custom C++ Models in C++ and using them in QML
- Building your own C++ Visual Types and using them in QML
- Using C++ Types as Singletons in QML
- Digging Deep in the QML tree and manipulating your QML Elements from C++
Along the course we'll touch on lots of best practices to make your C++ and QML Code and APIs much more readable, user friendly and maintainable . The course is packed with lots of examples and demos to make your learning experience as pleasant as possible. If you' re looking to push your skills in Interfacing Qt C++ to QML to the next level, this course will get you up to speed in shortest amount of time possible.
Qt is the platform choice for thousands of software projects. Both Open source and commercial and is used by some of the most successful companies on the planet.
If you want to build Fluid, Dynamic and Cross Platform User Interfaces, that can run on virtually anything out there, and take advantage of the powerful features like the Model View Framework and the fancy Qt Painting and Drawing API and more, Qt is second to none in that regard.Please check out some of the preview videos, and lets get you STARTED using Advanced tricks in connecting your C++ to QML.
- Working with Custom C++ Models in QML
- Building Custom C++ Visual Types and using them in QML
- Using your C++ Classes as Singletons in QML
- Digging through the QML tree and manipulating elements from C++
- Anyone willing to learn to use Custom C++ Models in QML
- Anyone willing to learn to build Custom C++ Visual Types and use them in QML
- Anyone willing to learn how to use C++ Classes as Singletons in QML
- Anyone willing to learn how to traverse the QML element tree structure and manipulate elements from C++
Get in touch. We're there for you
If you want to get in touch for any inquiries on the one of our courses , we have somebody always available to answer any of the questions and respond to any need within 24Hrs. We currently offer support under the channels below :
- LearnQt Guide Facebook Page
- LearnQt Guide Official Support Facebook Group
- Contact us right from the course platform
- Send us a plain old email at support[AT]blikoontech[DOT]com
- Basic Knowledge of Qt C++
- Basic Knowledge of Qt Quick
- Basic Knowledge to Interface C++ to QML
- The latest Version of Qt and Qt Creator
- Open mind and willingness to learn
If for any reason you are unhappy with any of our course purchases, the coourse comes with a 30 day money back guaranty . Just request for a refund from your udemy account and you will get all your funds back!.
Daniel has been writing software for the last 7 years or so and Qt is one of his favorite frameworks. Many of his cross platform Qt based projects are completed and out there on the market. Autodidact by nature ,he has a passion for learning new things and particularly loves sharing knowledge with others. Especially people new to the dark art of software development. Follow his tech endeavors on twitter.